Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carbon Star
Admin
Admin
Carbon Star

Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide. Empty
PostSubject: Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide.   Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:27 am

FIRST OFF: Buy preist bottom and staff, unequip all items and equip those 2 items, 2nd objective, go to World 1 or 3 (recommended for extreme Money-making). Find a High-level Scaper and follow, then use the lines " i got pked by Zezima phree gp pl0x", or "my Runescape gf had a baby and i need 5k plz I need". Using these skills of Mastery will earn you merit and money.

Option 2: Location to start: Varrock or Lumbridge World 1 or 3, dress in snazzy clothes because your going to impress some ladies, go and say "looking for gf/bf 555" once you picked up your lucky date take him/her to a secluded area and get to know the person, once you think you have succeeded in that area ask him/her to marry you and that they need to buy a diamond ring ( BIG MONEY ALERT). If you made it this far, arrange a small Marrage in the Lumbridge or Varrock Church and have a local Player to be your preacher to marry you both. Once him/her gives you the ring, quickly (important) LOG-OUT and world hop and sell the ring and Kazam, there is 3000 gp all yours to spend.

Repeat if needed.

Option 3: Stand under Varrock's West bank 3gp spawn in the basement of the bank (every 1 minute it spawns) now be extremely cautious you may have competion from local newbies.
Back to top Go down
https://clanss.darkbb.com
Crowd
Crowd

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide.   Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Nice guide. :3
Back to top Go down
Carbon Star
Admin
Admin
Carbon Star

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide.   Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Bhahaha thanks<3
Back to top Go down
https://clanss.darkbb.com
Crowd
Crowd

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide.   Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 am

NEARLY worked. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mexvem

Mexvem

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide.   Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:20 am

Thanks for the guide:P
Back to top Go down
HappyLogs
HappyLogs

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide.   Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:13 am

hahaha Smile great guide! 10/10! lol made me laugh :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide.   Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide. Empty

Back to top Go down

Carbon Star's EXTREME money making guide.
Page 1 of 1