Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herblore Habitat walkthrough by Viviers *NOT FINISHED*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viviers
True Master
True Master
Viviers

Herblore Habitat walkthrough by Viviers *NOT FINISHED* Empty
PostSubject: Herblore Habitat walkthrough by Viviers *NOT FINISHED*   Herblore Habitat walkthrough by Viviers *NOT FINISHED* EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:22 am

Hey guys, I'm going to be going through the basics of Herblore Habitat.
Keep in mind the requirements are REALLY HIGH.
I'll try make it as quick and easy as possible because I realised most of the guides out there are kinda big and complicated. Mad

BASICS

First off, here are the requirements:
  • 80 Farming
  • 81 Hunter
  • 75 Herblore
  • 55 Agility

and also highly recommended but not required is:
  • 80 Construction

You can get to Herblore Habitat by teleporting via a Juju teleport spiritbag (you can buy off G.E.).

So your aim is to catch at least 1 of each of the 10 Jadinko's in any given week (which resets every Wednesday, the same time as Penguins/Circus). The area is made up in 3 parts, a North Hunter area, a South Hunter area and a farming area in the middle, which includes:
  • A Flower patch - 3 Unique flowers available
  • A Bush patch - 2 Unique bushes available
  • A Herb patch - Doesn't affect Jadinko outcome
  • A Tree patch - Only Apple/Banana/Orange trees affect Jadinko's
  • A "Habitat" patch - 7 Unique habitats available (Requiring up to 80 Construction)

each Jadinko requires a different combination of flower/bush/tree to attract, here is a quick-reference table that you should find useful:

Herblore Habitat walkthrough by Viviers *NOT FINISHED* Jadink10

You don't need to wait until the flower/bush/tree you are growing is fully growing before you remove it to replace it with another one.

HUNTING

You can catch the Jadinko's by using either Box Trapping or Tracking.

Box Trapping:
The nearby NPC Papa Mambo sells a unique box trap called Marasamaw plants that work exactly the same as box traps and are used to catch the Common, Igneous, Cannibal, Aquatic, Amphibious, Carrion and Draconic Jadinko's.

Tracking:
Papa Mambo also sells Noose Wands which you can use to catch the Shadow, Diseased and Camouflaged Jadinko's.

-- TBC --

Last edited by Viviers on Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cape Show
Owner
Owner
Cape Show

PostSubject: Re: Herblore Habitat walkthrough by Viviers *NOT FINISHED*   Herblore Habitat walkthrough by Viviers *NOT FINISHED* EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:32 am

Cant wait! Thanks again man for doing this, its really going to help me while i go for when i go for 20M hunter xp. Once again, thank you for showing me the Firemaking method as well. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/caperunzrs
Crowd
Crowd

PostSubject: Re: Herblore Habitat walkthrough by Viviers *NOT FINISHED*   Herblore Habitat walkthrough by Viviers *NOT FINISHED* EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:27 pm

I'm gunna check this thread evry few days once to see that its finished, for it to help me out once i meet those requirements. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herblore Habitat walkthrough by Viviers *NOT FINISHED*   Herblore Habitat walkthrough by Viviers *NOT FINISHED* Empty

Back to top Go down

Herblore Habitat walkthrough by Viviers *NOT FINISHED*
Page 1 of 1